Maintains continuity of association projects, activities, and direction through documentation and record keeping of relevant information. Reviews fiscal records in collaboration with the executive director.
- AANN member for 5 years
- Budgetary or fiscal experience
- Assures accuracy of information contained in minutes of all AANN Board of Directors meetings/conference calls and the annual business meeting.
- Notifies board members and other appropriate persons of board and business meetings reports, instructions for their completion, and due dates.
- Collaborates with the national office to assure the board reports are prepared and distributed to the board prior to the meetings and to the membership at the business meeting.
- Reviews fiscal reports sent from the national office by the executive director and collaborates with the executive director in development of association budget.
- Distributes the reimbursement policy and related materials to any appropriate persons.
- Maintains a copy of the standing rules for the annual business meeting.
- Estimated time commitment includes weekdays and weekends:
- Board Meetings: Approximately three board meetings held via conference call per year and three face-to-face meetings annually. In preparation for each meeting (face-to-face or conference call) members are expected to review all materials.
- Travel: Approximately 10 days per year including annual educational meeting and face-to-face board meetings 3 times per year.