Maintains continuity of association projects, activities, and direction through documentation and record keeping of relevant information. Reviews fiscal records in collaboration with the executive director.
Nominations are closed for this position.
- AANN member for 5 years
- Budgetary or fiscal experience
- Assures accuracy of information contained in minutes of all AANN Board of Directors meetings/conference calls and the annual business meeting.
- Notifies board members and other appropriate persons of board and business meetings reports, instructions for their completion, and due dates.
- Collaborates with the national office to assure the board reports are prepared and distributed to the board prior to the meetings and to the membership at the business meeting.
- Reviews fiscal reports sent from the national office by the executive director and collaborates with the executive director in development of association budget.
- Distributes the reimbursement policy and related materials to any appropriate persons.
- Maintains a copy of the standing rules for the annual business meeting.
- Estimated time commitment includes weekdays and weekends:
- Board Meetings: Approximately three board meetings held via conference call per year and three face-to-face meetings annually. In preparation for each meeting (face-to-face or conference call) members are expected to review all materials.
- Travel: Approximately 10 days per year including annual educational meeting and face-to-face board meetings 3 times per year.