Is your nursing staff ready for neuroscience certification?
The CNRN Review Course is designed to help nurses achieve CNRN certification while earning up to 30 continuing education (CE) credits. This review course includes robust educational resources such as interactive lessons, videos, and knowledge checks to supplement studying for the CNRN exam or to gain critical education about caring for patients with neurological disorders.
The CNRN Review Course is an unmatched professional development opportunity for your entire nursing unit, which is why you can save up to 40% if you purchase the review course for 10 or more nurses! Your unit will have access to a comprehensive resource of neuroscience certification prep materials on important neuroscience topics:
- Cellular Physiology of the Nervous System
- Anatomy of the Nervous System
- Intracranial Dynamics
- Neurodiagnostic Tests
- Perioperative Surgical Considerations
- Temperature Management
- Intracranial Pressure Management
- Ischemic Stroke
- Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Spine Disorders
- Craniocerebral Trauma
- Traumatic Spine Injuries
- Peripheral Nerve Injuries
- Nervous System Tumors
- Infection and Autoimmune Conditions
- Degenerative Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Pain and Headaches
- Sleep and Sleep Disorders
- Pediatric and Developmental Disorders
- Geriatric Disorders
- Ethical Considerations
- Strategies for Taking the CNRN and SCRN Examinations
Review Course Features
- 30 modules covering topics fundamental to the CNRN exam
- 30 total CE credits that you can earn at your own pace
- Instructor-led video lectures
- Knowledge checks with correct and incorrect answer rationales
- Presentation library with downloadable PowerPoint slides
- 24/7 access.
Save up to 40% when you purchase for your unit!
Did you know that you are eligible for an institution discount when you purchase 10 or more subscriptions to the CNRN Review Course? All group purchasing prices are based off the member rate of $300.
$300 $270 per nurse
10% off member price
$300 $240 per nurse
20% off member price
$300 $180 per nurse
40% off member price
Learn more about the CNRN Review Course and our special institution discount
Fill out the form below and we'll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Fill out the form above or contact Rita Wirth at email@example.com with the name of your institution and the number of courses you would like to purchase. AANN will create a custom invoice for you. All group purchasing prices are based off the member rate of $300.
- Once your institution receives the course promo code, share it with your participants and instruct them to log in to or create an account on AANN.org. Course participants will enter your institution's promo code during the check out process, which will allow them to "purchase" the review course at no cost to them. Participants will receive a purchase confirmation email that includes the access link to the AANN's learning management system.
- We'll notify you when all assigned course participants have used the promo code. A list of participants can be requested for your records.
Please note: The CNRN Review Course is not intended to replace studying for the credentialing of the examination. Your performance on the review course will not guarantee results on the actual CNRN examination. This one module review course includes a comprehensive video and interactive knowledge check. This course is not required to sit for the CNRN certification examination.