Is your nursing staff ready for stroke certification?
79% of those who purchased the SCRN Review Course in 2019 and took the SCRN exam passed
The SCRN Review Course is designed to help nurses achieve stroke certification while earning up to 8 continuing education (CE) contact hours. This review course includes robust educational resources such as interactive lessons, videos, and knowledge checks to supplement studying for the SCRN exam or to gain critical education about caring for stroke patients.
The SCRN Review Course is an unmatched professional development opportunity for your entire nursing unit, which is why you can save up to 40% if you purchase the review course for 10 or more nurses! Your unit will have access to a comprehensive resource of stroke nurse certification prep materials on important stroke care topics:
- anatomy and physiology
- preventive care
- hyperacute care
- stroke diagnostics
- acute care
- postacute care
- systems and quality.
Review Course Features
- 8 modules covering topics fundamental to the SCRN exam
- 8 total CE contact hours (1 per module) that you can earn at your own pace
- Instructor-led video lectures
- Knowledge checks with correct and incorrect answer rationales
- Presentation library with downloadable PowerPoint slides
- 24/7 access.
Save up to 40% when you purchase for your unit!
Did you know that you are eligible for an institution discount when you purchase 10 or more subscriptions to the SCRN Review Course? All group purchasing prices are based off the member rate of $200.
$200 $180 per nurse
10% off member price
$200 $160 per nurse
20% off member price
$200 $120 per nurse
40% off member price
Learn more about the SCRN Review Course and our special institution discount
Fill out the form below and we'll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Fill out the form above or contact Rita Wirth at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your institution and the number of courses you would like to purchase. AANN will create a custom invoice for you. All group purchasing prices are based off the member rate of $200.
- Once your institution receives the course promo code, share it with your participants and instruct them to log in to or create an account on AANN.org. Course participants will enter your institution's promo code during the check out process, which will allow them to "purchase" the review course at no cost to them. Participants will receive a purchase confirmation email that includes the access link to the AANN's learning management system.
- We'll notify you when all assigned course participants have used the promo code. A list of participants can be requested for your records.
Please note: The SCRN Review Course is not intended to replace studying for the credentialing of the examination. Your performance on the review course will not guarantee results on the actual SCRN examination. The review course consists of 8 modules (including comprehensive videos and interactive knowledge checks). Purchase or completion of the review course is not required to sit for the SCRN certification examination.