Promote your educational events to the neuroscience nursing community. Please note the AANN calendar includes events hosted by other organizations. Please contact the appropriate group for specific questions regarding an event.
View the posting policy and fill out the calendar posting order form with information about your event.
This order form is a form-fillable MS Word document. Please save the document to your computer and then type in the gray form fields.
Have you registered for the 2017 ANA Annual Conference? Join more than a thousand of your nurse colleagues in sunny Tampa, Florida, from March 8-10, 2017. Attending this conference will prepare you for upcoming changes in health care—from technological advances to emerging issues. You will walk away with:
• Expanded awareness of current topics such as workplace bullying, “big data”, and resilience.
• Strategies to build trusting relationships with consumers while navigating the shifting culture in health care.
• Techniques to leverage data and technology to streamline work and improve patient care.
• Tools to create and maintain a balance between personal and professional well-being.
• Proven strategies to improve your working environment and prevent and mitigate workplace bullying, incivility, and violence.
Immerse yourself in the skills-based interactive program that features something for everyone! Learn how to improve outcomes through quality, safety, and staffing, and receive learning materials to share with your colleagues and benefit the whole organization. The exciting and informative sessions will equip you with actionable strategies, tips, and tools.
Don’t delay--save $100 when you register by February 26, 2017! Visit www.nursingworld.org/anaconference to register, book your hotel, and learn all about the conference.