Clinical Practice Guideline CE
Some CPGs have continuing education (CE) credit exams available. To complete an online CE, purchase the exam (free to members) and then access it in your account under “My Evaluations.” You will then see the CE exam and can take the exam by clicking the "Evaluate" button.
If you have any trouble accessing the CE exam, please use the following instructions to earn your free CE:
- Visit the Educational section of the AANN Online Store.
- Click on the title of the CPG for which you wish to take the exam.
- Select the CPG and click "Add to Cart."
- On the right side of the screen, click "View Cart."
- Please review your cart and, if correct, click "Checkout."
- If you're an AANN member, enter your login information to receive the free member pricing.
- Please review your order; the price should reflect $0.00 for members.
- Click "Process My Order" at the bottom of the page.
- Go to "CE/Evaluations" in My Account.
- Click "Evaluate" on the CPG.
- Read directions carefully and click "Continue."
- Click on “Take the Journal CE Test” and complete test.
- Complete all evaluations for the CPG.
- Once complete, "Certificate" box will be enabled; click to view and print CE certificate.
To receive continuing nursing education contact hours, you must fully complete the exam and the evaluation. Partial credit will not be given. In addition, participants must receive a score of 80% or higher to pass the exam. Contact hours will be awarded for 2 years. After 2 years, the materials will be reviewed and updated as needed.
The American Association of Neuroscience Nurses is accredited as an approver and a provider of continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.