Clinical Practice Guideline CE
Nurses can access continuing education (CE) contact hours by viewing a webinar recording and completing an exam for select CPGs. AANN members have free access to CPG CE as a member benefit (List price $40).
Go to the online store, add the exam to your shopping cart, and complete the purchase ($0 for AANN members). Then access the webinar and exam through the AANN Learning Portal. Please use the following instructions to earn your free CE:
- Visit the Educational section of the AANN Online Store.
- Click on the title of the CPG for which you wish to take the exam.
- Select the CPG and click "Add to Cart."
- Please review your cart and, if correct, click "Checkout."
- Please review your order; the price should reflect $0.00 for members.
- Click "Process My Order" at the bottom of the page.
- Sign in to the AANN Learning Portal and view the webinar recording.
- Complete the test and evaluation.
- Access the update CE transcript under the "Completed Courses" tab in the "My Learning" section of the portal.
To receive CE, you must fully complete the exam and the evaluation. Partial credit will not be given. In addition, participants must receive a score of 80% or higher to pass the exam. CE will be awarded for 2 years. After 2 years, the materials will be reviewed and updated as needed.
The American Association of Neuroscience Nurses is accredited as an approver and a provider of continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.