Advance Your Neuroscience Nursing Career
The American Association of Neuroscience Nurses (AANN) is committed to the advancement of neuroscience nursing as a specialty and the professional development of our members. AANN's Career Center is your go-to resource for both finding a new job and recruiting qualified candidates for open positions. Discover new career possibilities today.
Searching for Your Next Neuro Nursing Position?
As part of the National Healthcare Career Network, AANN’s Career Center connects you with employers from a network of nearly 300 professional associations and organizations. Find a new position that matches your skills, interests, and professional goals.
- Free profile posting—Post your professional profile online today.
- View all jobs—Browse all available positions, including Nursing Director, Neuro RN, Neurosurgery NP, and more.
- Job search—Refine your job search using specific criteria.
- My account—Save up to 100 jobs in your account to view and apply to later.
Recruiting for Neuroscience Nursing Professionals?
AANN's Career Center provides access to more than 5,400 qualified professionals who specialize in all areas of the field, including nursing directors, nurse practitioners, staff nurses, administrators, and clinical educators. Career center advertisement opportunities also are available.
- Specialties—View demographic information about our members.
- Job posting rates—Single rate and discounts for placing multiple listings
- Post a job—Use the online posting form to find qualified candidates.
- Manage jobs—Update job descriptions, check the status of postings, and renew or discontinue postings.
- Search profiles—Review the professional profile database and receive e-mail notifications when new profiles match your criteria.
- Marketing—Enhance your company's exposure with banner ads and other advertising opportunities.