Leadership Development Committee
AANN has made a change from a Nominating Committee to a Leadership Development Committee. As this committee is developed we will share updates with the membership.
Lori Kennedy Madden
Committee Member - Past President Liaison
Committee Member - Diversity & Inclusion Liaison
Committee Member - Mentorship Liaison
Committee Member - Chapters Liaison
To prepare and submit a slate of officers, directors at large, and nominating committee members with at least two candidates for each position to the organization for election.
- The committee will be composed of six members, a chair, and a board advisor.
- The committee will have representatives from the AANN Past Presidents, Diversity & Inclusion Committee, the Mentorship Task Force and Chapters.
- All members will be appointed by the AANN President.
Member Responsibilities and Duties
- Committee members will recruit potential candidates by calling chapter presidents, SFG facilitators, committee chairs, and other members to encourage interest in running for board positions.
- Attendance at the Annual Meeting is encouraged for the purpose of recruitment of candidates.
- Committee members will review each candidate application and participate in the candidate interview calls to select the slate of candidates.
- Committee members may also call the references of candidates, as directed by the chairperson, for additional information or clarification.