Online registration is Now Open
The fee to attend INNRS is $125.
Ways to Register
Register by phone
847.375.4733 or 888.557.2266, Mon-Fri, 8 am–6 pm CT
Register by mail
Print, complete the registration form, and mail to
PO Box 3781
Oak Brook, IL 60522
Register by fax
Print, complete the registration form, and fax to 847.375.6430
Special group discounts are available to help your institution take advantage of the caliber of education available to your staff at INNRS.
Register five, get one registration FREE.
Complete the registration form for each attendee and mail them in one envelope to:
8735 W. Higgins Road, Suite 300
Chicago, IL 60631
Call 847.375.4733 with questions.
How to register for the group discount
- Each registrant must complete an individual registration form.
- All registrations must be mailed in a single envelope. Please mail to the address on the enclosed registration form.
- Members of AANN may register at member rate.*
- Interested nurses may take advantage of the join and register opportunity which provides one year of membership including registering at the member rate. (This is the best value, as join and register essentially includes a free year of AANN membership in the fee). The non-member full conference rate is the same as the join and register rate.
- Send payment only for 5 registrants. The 6th is free. (For large staffs, every 5 registrations gets 1 free).
- Send in the registration forms before Thursday, July 9th to receive early bird pricing.
All cancellations must be made in writing. A $100 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations postmarked on or before Thursday, August 6, 2020. No refunds will be made under any circumstances on cancellations postmarked after Thursday, August 6, 2020. AANN reserves the right to substitute faculty or to cancel or reschedule sessions because of low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. If AANN must cancel the entire meeting, registrants will receive a full credit or refund of their paid registration fee. No refunds can be made for lodging, airfare, or any other expenses related to attending the conference.