Online Registration is Now Closed
The AANN Annual Educational Meeting focuses on helping neuroscience nurses build competencies for professional development. This annual event brings together nearly 1,000 of your colleagues to share best practices to advance the specialty and improve patient care. Learn more about this year's meeting or plan your trip.
"This conference opened my eyes to the power of nurses as researchers and to what a difference we can make in both our patients’ lives and within the field of nursing.”
—past Annual Educational Meeting attendee
Register early to save on neuroscience nursing education.
Group registration is also available.
Full meeting registration
|On or Before 2/7/19||After 2/7/19|
|Member (open to RNs)|
|Register and Renew||$665||$765|
|Associate (open to non-RN professionals who care for neuroscience patients)|
|Register and Renew||$635||$735|
|Student (open to full-time students eligible for the NCLEX exam)|
|Register and Join||$380||$480|
|Register and Renew||$380||$480|
|Register & Join (includes 1 year AANN membership)|
|Non-Member (Meeting registration only - no membership included)|
1-day meeting registration
|On or Before 2/7/19||After 2/7/19|
|Non-Member Register & Join||$415||$515|
Preconference workshops are an additional fee
Fees below are for preconference workshops available during the annual meeting.
(001) ENLS: $240
(002) Anatomy: $120
(003) SIM-4: $150
(004) 2 hour Precon: $60
(005) 4 hour Precon: $120
(006) 4 hour Precon: $120
Special events are an additional fee
Fees below are for special events available during the annual meeting.
AMWF After Dark
Thursday, March 21
AMWF Defining Hope Movie Screening and Q&A with producer Carolyn Jones
Saturday, March 23
Ways to Register
Online registration is now closed.
Register by phone
847.375.4733 or 888.557.2266, Mon-Fri, 8 am–6 pm CT
Register by mail
Print, complete the registration form, and mail to
PO Box 3781
Oak Brook, IL 60522
Register by fax
Print, complete the registration form, and fax to 847.375.6430
In order to help your institution take advantage of the caliber of education available to your staff at the Annual Meeting, special group registration discounts and promotions are available. Register 5 nurses, earn 1 free registration.
How to register for the group discount
- Each registrant must complete an individual registration form.
- All registrations must be mailed in a single envelope. Please mail to the address on the enclosed registration form.
- Members of AANN may register at member rate.*
- Interested nurses may take advantage of the join and register opportunity which provides one year of membership including registering at the member rate. (This is the best value, as join and register essentially includes a free year of AANN membership in the fee). The non-member full conference rate is the same as the join and register rate.
- Send payment only for 5 registrants. The 6th is free. (For large staffs, every 5 registrations gets 1 free).
- Send in the registration forms before February 7th to receive early bird pricing (a $100 savings).
By registering for the Annual Meeting, you are giving your consent to be captured in photos and video, which may be used in various media for promotional purposes.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING. A $100 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations postmarked more than 14 days before the event. No refunds will be made under any circumstances on cancellations postmarked after March 10, 2019.
AANN reserves the right to substitute faculty or to cancel or reschedule sessions because of low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. If AANN must cancel the entire meeting, registrants will receive a full credit or refund of their paid registration fee. No refunds can be made for lodging, airfare, or any other expenses related to attending the conference.