Register before Thursday, March 5th to save $100!
The AANN Annual Educational Meeting focuses on helping neuroscience nurses build competencies for professional development. This annual event brings together nearly 1,000 of your colleagues to share best practices to advance the specialty and improve patient care. Learn more about this year's meeting or plan your trip.
"I can't say enough about what a wonderful conference this is and how valuable it is to neuroscience nurses at all levels of practice. I think it is very helpful to have staff nurses learning alongside APNs and PhD nurses. I want to impact the neuroscience nursing profession in the same way as many of the nurses I met at the conference.”
—2019 Annual Educational Meeting attendee
Register early to save on neuroscience nursing education.
Group registration is also available.
Full meeting registration
|On or Before 3/5/20||After 3/5/20|
|Member (open to RNs)|
|Register and Renew||$665||$765|
|Associate (open to non-RN professionals who care for neuroscience patients)|
|Register and Renew||$635||$735|
|Student (open to full-time students eligible for the NCLEX exam)|
|Register and Join||$352||$452|
|Register and Renew||$380||$480|
|Register & Join (includes 1 year AANN membership)|
|Nonmember (Meeting registration only - no membership included)|
1-day meeting registration
|Sunday, April 19 or |
Monday, April 20 or
Tuesday, April 21
|On or Before 3/5/20||After 3/5/20|
|Nonmember Register & Join||$415||$515|
Preconference workshops are an additional fee
Fees below are for preconference workshops available during the annual meeting.
Saturday, April 18
8 am - 5 pm
(001) CNRN Review Course: $300
(002) Overview of Treatment and Care for Parkinson's Disease for the Advanced Nursing Professional: $240
(003) Basic Neuroimaging: More Than Fifty Shades of Grey: $60
(004) Usual and Unusual Neurological Syndromes - and Ones that Make You Go Hmmmm?: $60
8 am - 12 pm
(005) 3D Brain and Spine Anatomy and Pathology: $120
(006) Anesthesia 101 for the Neuroscience Nurse: Understanding Its Role and Use in the Neuroscience Patient Population along the Continuum of Care: $120
(007) Spinal Cord Injury: From Roadside to Rehab and Beyond: $120
Special events are an additional fee
Fees below are for special events available during the annual meeting.
Guest Pass (includes access to the exhibit hall): $85
AMWF Light Up Luau
Monday, April 20
$30 per ticket
Ways to Register
Register by phone
847.375.4733 or 888.557.2266, Mon-Fri, 8 am–6 pm CT
Register by mail
Print, complete the registration form, and mail to
PO Box 3781
Oak Brook, IL 60522
Register by fax
Print, complete the registration form, and fax to 847.375.6430
In order to help your institution take advantage of the caliber of education available to your staff at the Annual Meeting, special group registration discounts and promotions are available. Register 5 nurses, earn 1 free registration.
How to register for the group discount
- Each registrant must complete an individual registration form.
- All registrations must be mailed in a single envelope. Please mail to the address on the enclosed registration form.
- Members of AANN may register at member rate.*
- Interested nurses may take advantage of the join and register opportunity which provides one year of membership including registering at the member rate. (This is the best value, as join and register essentially includes a free year of AANN membership in the fee). The non-member full conference rate is the same as the join and register rate.
- Send payment only for 5 registrants. The 6th is free. (For large staffs, every 5 registrations gets 1 free).
- Send in the registration forms before Thursday, March 5th to receive early bird pricing (a $100 savings).
By registering for the Annual Meeting, you are giving your consent to be captured in photos and video, which may be used in various media for promotional purposes.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING. A $100 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations postmarked more than 14 days before the event. No refunds will be made under any circumstances on cancellations postmarked after April 10, 2020.
AANN reserves the right to substitute faculty or to cancel or reschedule sessions because of low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. If AANN must cancel the entire meeting, registrants will receive a full credit or refund of their paid registration fee. No refunds can be made for lodging, airfare, or any other expenses related to attending the conference.