Information for Neuroscience Nurse Employers
Nurses who are members of the American Association of Neuroscience Nurses (AANN) make a difference for your patients, families, staff, and hospital.
Support Your Staff
Supporting your nurses' membership in AANN can help you
- differentiate your facility
- provide education and continuing education (CE) at a discounted price
- offer leadership and networking opportunities
- ensure your nurses provide the highest quality care
- provide access to clinical resources
- influence the neuroscience nursing field through advocacy efforts
- champion nurses seeking Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse (CNRN) or Stroke Certified Registered Nurse (SCRN) certification
- achieve or maintain Magnet status--professional membership is encouraged by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
You should have AANN members on your team!
AANN membership includes benefits designed to help your nurses advance both personally and professionally. As the top association for neuroscience nurses, AANN knows exactly what your nurses need to excel at the important work they do. Our members are part of an unparalleled network for neuroscience nursing professionals and have access to the foremost clinical and professional resources on vital topics across the spectrum of neuroscience nursing care.
AANN is your all-encompassing professional home where you can access programs, publications, and events not offered by any other nursing organization. Members enjoy AANN member discounts and other exclusive neuroscience content. Learn more about AANN membership benefits.