VIRTUAL Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider Educational Conference (Neuro-APP): Advanced Care for Neuroscience Patients
Complete Your Evaluation
Thank you for attending the first Neuro-APP Conference. Please complete your evaluation by Friday, February 26, 2021.
Earn up to 24 CE contact hours!
Advanced Care for Neuroscience Patients
Wednesday, January 20-Saturday, January 23, 2021
Attend the Neuro-APP Conference where you can
- earn up to 24 CE contact hours, including pharmacology contact hours, without the expense and hassle of travel
- hear presentations from captivating speakers
- connect with exhibitors to learn about new products and programs
- attend special events like the exhibitor sessions, Non-CE Symposium, and Non-CE Product Theater
Get advanced practice nursing education for you and your team.
- Examine emerging guidelines and treatment modalities for a variety of neuroscience conditions that affect adult and pediatric populations
- Determine diagnostic testing strategies and therapies and their application into clinical practice
- Apply pharmacologic interventions to bedside clinical practice
- Create opportunities for professional networking among Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider
- Establish a dynamic learning forum to inspire professional development
- Describe techniques to facilitate communication with patients, families, and colleagues
Group Registration: Register 5, Get 1 Free
Take advantage of the specialized education available at the Neuro-APP Conference. Register 5, earn 1 free registration. Learn how to register a group.
Enhancing Advanced Practice Provider’s neuroscience knowledge through interactive sessions with national experts.
Focused sessions in inpatient, outpatient, and pediatrics address professional development, clinical diagnosis and patient management. In addition to invaluable networking opportunities and pharmacology contact hours, this conference offers:
- Malpractice risk mitigation with speaker Lorie Brown, MN JD RN
- Preconference sessions on EEG and neuroimaging interpretation
- Neurological manifestations of COVID-19
- Anesthesia for Neuroscience Nurses
- Role Development
- SCI Rehab
Conference Planning Committee
- Twyila Lay, MS RN ACNP-BC - Chair
- Erin Conahan, MSN RN ACNS-BC CNRN SCRN
- Lawrence Chyall, MSN RN CNS
- Misti Tuppeny, MSN APRN CNS CCRN CNRN CCNS
Exhibit at the Neuro-APP Conference
Learn more about exhibiting at at the Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider Educational Conference.