Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider Educational Meeting
Earn up to 17 CE credits!
Advanced Care for Neuroscience Patients
Wednesday, January 20-Saturday, January 23, 2021
Hilton San Diego Bayfront
San Diego, CA
Attend the first annual APP course where you can
- earn up to 17 CE hours, including pharmacology CE
- hear presentations from captivating speakers
- connect with exhibitors to learn about new products and programs
- stay at the beautiful Hilton San Diego Bayfront
Get advanced practice nursing education for you and your team.
- Examine emerging guidelines and treatment modalities for a variety of neuroscience conditions that affect adult and pediatric populations
- Determine diagnostic testing strategies and therapies and their application into clinical practice
- Apply pharmacologic interventions to bedside clinical practice
- Create opportunities for professional networking among Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider
- Establish a dynamic learning forum to inspire professional development
- Describe techniques to facilitate communication with patients, families, and colleagues
Group Registration: Register 5, Get 1 Free
Take advantage of the specialized education available at the Advanced Practice Provider Meeting. Register 5, earn 1 free registration. Learn how to register a group.
Enhancing Advanced Practice Provider’s neuroscience knowledge through interactive sessions with national experts.
Focused sessions in inpatient, outpatient, and pediatrics address professional development, clinical diagnosis and patient management. In addition to invaluable networking opportunities and pharmacology CE, this conference offers:
- Malpractice risk mitigation with speaker Lorie Brown, MN JD RN
- Preconference sessions on EEG and neuroimaging interpretation
- Neurological manifestations of COVID-19
- Hands-on sessions for suturing, ventriculostomy insertion, lumbar puncture, shunt management
- Enhanced communication techniques
- Role Development
- SCI Rehab
Conference Planning Committee
- Twyila Lay, MS RN ACNP-BC - Chair
- Erin Conahan, MSN RN ACNS-BC CNRN SCRN
- Lawrence Chyall, MSN RN CNS
- Misti Tuppeny, MSN APRN CNS CCRN CNRN CCNS
Exhibit at the Advanced Practice Meeting
Learn more about exhibiting at at the Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider Educational Meeting.