AANN Advances in Stroke Care Conference
The 2017 AANN Fall Conference will focus on the topic of advances in stroke care and take place Thursday, August 10 through Saturday, August 12, 2017.
Building on the success of the sold-out inaugural stroke conference in 2015 and the sold out conference in 2016, the American Association of Neuroscience Nurses (AANN) is bringing you even more stroke education. You will not want to miss this meeting!
Get more information about
- featured speakers
- educational tracks
- hotel and travel information
- which exhibitors will be present and how to become an exhibitor.
What Past Attendees Had to Say
"I can use the knowledge gained here to educate other members of the team to promote change in our care."
"Attending this conference will help me provide the optimum and most appropriate care for my stroke patients."
"After attending the stroke conference, I have a renewed passion and will use this knowledge in the future to provide better patient care."
"The program was packed full of useful information!"
"The content of this program was hugely relevant to my daily practice."
- Inspire attendees to optimize patient care through exposure to innovative research and leading evidence-based practice in stroke medicine.
- Create an environment conducive to meeting the learning needs of nurses from introductory to expert levels of practice.
- Promote the advancement of neuroscience nursing.
- Foster networking and mentoring among neuroscience nursing colleagues.