Celebrate Neuroscience Nurses Week
May 12-18, 2019
Neuroscience Nurses Week is celebrated during the third week of May each year.
What is Neuroscience Nurses Week?
As a neuroscience nurse, you work hard throughout the year by dedicating yourself to caring for the most vulnerable patients and families. This special week is about recognizing and celebrating the community of neuroscience nurses.
How can I celebrate?
AANN has all the tools you or your institution needs to get started. Use the AANN planning materials or celebrate in your own way!
- Use the news release about Neuroscience Nurses Week for internal newsletters and publications.
- Download the official logo to use on your promotional materials.
- Download the official AANN Neuroscience Nurses Week Activity Planning Guide for tips and ideas for your celebration.
- Print the official poster for Neuroscience Nurses Week and hang several in your facility or institution.
- Photograph your events and submit your pictures to Allison Begezda, AANN Senior Marketing Manager, to highlight your celebrations on AANN social media or in the Neuroscience News enewsletter.
- Enter your facility information into AANN's proclamation template and ask your state governor, town mayor, or CEO to endorse the observance of Neuroscience Nurses Week.
Shop for swag
AANN, in conjunction with Jim Coleman, Ltd., is offering Neuroscience Nurses Week products including t-shirts, mugs, pens, totes, and more. These items make great gifts for your friends and colleagues. View the products and place your order today!
Earn CE with your colleagues when you celebrate Neuroscience Nurses Week!
AANN offers free Clinical Practice Guideline and JNN CE for members all year long. Take advantage of this resource during this special week. Log in to the Members Only section of the website for complete details. View AANN's Clinical Practice Guideline series for free.
Not an AANN member? Join AANN today and gain access to all the benefits AANN has to offer.
Special Offer for Neuroscience Nurses Week
Interested in purchasing CNRN or SCRN pins for your staff to celebrate Neuroscience Nurses Week? Contact Allison Begezda for information about a bulk discount on orders of 10 or more CNRN or SCRN pins.