Celebrate Neuroscience Nurses Week
May 13-19, 2018
Neuroscience Nurses Week is celebrated in the third full week of May each year. Please join us in observing this special week, dedicated to those caring for the most vulnerable patients and families by engaging in recognition and celebratory activities at your institution.
Neuroscience Nurses Week Planning Materials
- Use news releases for internal newsletters and publications. Download the official logo to use on your promotional materials.
- Download the official AANN Neuroscience Nurses Week Activity Planning Guide for tips and ideas for your celebration.
- Print the official poster for Neuroscience Nurses Week and hang several in your facility.
- Photograph your events and submit them to Allison Begezda, AANN senior marketing manager, email@example.com, to be highlighted during this special week.
- Enter your facility information into AANN's proclamation template and alert the media that your state governor, town mayor, or CEO has endorsed the observance of National Neuroscience Nurses Week.
AANN in conjunction with Jim Coleman, Ltd. is offering Neuroscience Nurses Week products including t-shirts, mugs, pens, totes, and more! View the products and place your order today! These items make great gifts for your friends and colleagues!
Special Offer for Neuroscience Nurses Week
Interested in purchasing CNRN or SCRN pins for your staff to celebrate Neuroscience Nurses Week? Contact marketing manager Allison Begezda at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about a bulk discount on orders of 10 or more.
Earn CE with Your Colleagues to Celebrate Neuroscience Nurses Week!
- AANN offers free Clinical Practice Guideline and JNN CE for members all year long. Take advantage of this resource during this special week. Log in to the Members Only section of the website for complete details. Not an AANN member? View AANN's Clinical Practice Guideline series for free.
- Visit AANN's Members Only section to take advantage of resources, including Clinical Practice Guideline Webcast recordings.
Not currently an AANN member? Join and gain access to all the benefits AANN has to offer!