AANN Volunteer Opportunities
One of the major reasons AANN continues to grow and thrive is the many hours of work contributed by our dedicated volunteers.
We value the time and efforts of our volunteer members and invite you to join their growing ranks. The time commitment required varies widely for each committee and there is something for everyone! Volunteer today and help ensure AANN's continued success.
Review the list of committees and projects in the online volunteer form (requires member login) and find an area where you would like to contribute your time and talents.
Volunteer terms start at or right after the Annual Educational Meeting. Depending on when you complete your volunteer application, it may be several months before you are contacted about an opportunity, but the board strives to appoint all interested parties to serve AANN.
- Annual Meeting Planning
- Chapter Facilitator
- CNRN Review Course Chapter Author
- CPG Editorial Board
- Clinical Science: Research, EVP & Quality
- Education Approver
- Education Provider
- Education Program Task Force (AANN Advances in Stroke Care Conference)
- JNN Editorial Board
- Special Focus Groups
- Tri-Board Mentorship Program (seeking mentors and mentees)
- AANN Board Leadership Mentorship Program Handbook and Application
Thank you for your interest in contributing your time and talents to AANN.