2021 Virtual AANN Annual Educational Meeting
Take Your Career to the Next Level
The Annual Educational Meeting will inspire you to improve patient care through exposure to innovative research and leading evidence-based practice in neuroscience nursing. The meeting has education to meet your needs whether you are new to the field or a seasoned professional.
Use the AANN Annual Meeting as an opportunity to step away from the day-to-day concerns and focus on the big-picture ideas that will position you to meet the challenges of tomorrow. Hear from dynamic speakers, network with neuroscience nursing leaders, earn CE, and more!
Group Registration: Register 5 Nurses, Get 1 Free
In order to help your institution take advantage of the caliber of education available to your staff at the Annual Meeting, special group registration discounts and promotions are available. Register 5 nurses, earn 1 free registration.
The Ultimate Conference for Neuroscience Nurses
By attending the Annual Meeting you can
- earn continuing education hours
- listen to captivating featured speakers
- participate in invigorating preconference sessions
- attend educational sessions directed at your interest and level of practice
- network with fellow neuroscience nurses during special events
- connect with exhibitors to learn about new products and programs
- vote in the photo contest
An attendee of the 2019 Annual Meeting said, "The conference topics are great but the most empowering part of the conference is the warm and supportive environment members and leaders create for all."
By registering for the Annual Meeting, you are giving your consent to be captured in photos and video, which may be used in various media for promotional purposes.
Reach Neuroscience Nurses with Buying Power
Attract new customers and share your information with more than 1,100 nurses in one location.
- Increase your company’s visibility with nurse leaders via face-to-face attendee interaction.
- Generate new leads for future sales.
- Select one of the many advertising options to drive traffic to your booth. Test new products or services with your target audience.
- Fill a job position at your hospital or facility.
Our nurses have buying power! Neuroscience nurses frequently recommend products to patients or are involved in the purchase of products for their facility. The AANN Annual Educational Meeting is where you need to be!