Raising Practice to New Heights
The American Association of Neuroscience Nurses (AANN) invites neuroscience professionals to join us at the 51st Annual Educational Meeting at the Colorado Convention Center & Hyatt Regency Denver from Thursday, March 21 to Sunday, March 24, 2019.
Why You Should Attend
By attending the Annual Meeting you can
- earn up to 35 continuing education hours
- listen to captivating featured speakers
- participate in invigorating preconference sessions
- attend educational sessions directed at your interest and level of practice
- network with fellow neuroscience nurses during special events
- connect with exhibitors to learn about new products and programs
- vote in the photo contest
- explore Denver
An attendee of the 2018 Annual Meeting said, "I found this conference to be extremely well organized and welcoming, and many of the sessions were relevant to patient populations beyond strictly neurosurgical patients."
Did You Know?
- past attendees of the Annual Meeting felt the content improved team communication, collaboration, and/or workflow
- past attendees of the Annual Meeting felt the content changed their educational plan for patients and families
By registering for the Annual Meeting, you are giving your consent to be captured in photos and video, which may be used in various media for promotional purposes.
Why You Should Exhibit
Attract new customers and share your information with more than 1,100 nurses in one location.
- Increase your company’s visibility with nurse leaders via face-to-face attendee interaction.
- Generate new leads for future sales.
- Select one of the many advertising options to drive traffic to your booth.Test new products or services with your target audience.
- Fill a job position at your hospital or facility.
Our nurses have buying power! Neuroscience nurses frequently recommend products to patients or are involved in the purchase of products for their facility. The AANN Annual Educational Meeting is where you need to be!