Raising Practice to New Heights
The American Association of Neuroscience Nurses (AANN) invites neuroscience professionals to join us at the 51st Annual Educational Meeting at the Colorado Convention Center & Hyatt Regency Denver from Thursday, March 21 to Sunday, March 24, 2019.
Take Your Career to the Next Level
The Annual Meeting will inspire you to improve patient care through exposure to innovative research and leading evidence-based practice in neuroscience nursing. The meeting has education to meet your needs whether you are new to the field or a seasoned professional.
Use the AANN Annual Meeting as an opportunity to step away from the day-to-day concerns and focus on the big-picture ideas that will position you to meet the challenges of tomorrow. Register today so you don’t miss the opportunity to hear from dynamic speakers, network with neuroscience nursing leaders, earn 42.5 CE, and more!
Why You Should Attend
By attending the Annual Meeting you can
- earn up to 42.5 continuing education hours
- listen to captivating featured speakers
- participate in invigorating preconference sessions
- attend educational sessions directed at your interest and level of practice
- network with fellow neuroscience nurses during special events
- connect with exhibitors to learn about new products and programs
- vote in the photo contest
- explore Denver
An attendee of the 2018 Annual Meeting said, "I found this conference to be extremely well organized and welcoming, and many of the sessions were relevant to patient populations beyond strictly neurosurgical patients."
By registering for the Annual Meeting, you are giving your consent to be captured in photos and video, which may be used in various media for promotional purposes.
Why You Should Exhibit
Attract new customers and share your information with more than 1,100 nurses in one location.
- Increase your company’s visibility with nurse leaders via face-to-face attendee interaction.
- Generate new leads for future sales.
- Select one of the many advertising options to drive traffic to your booth.Test new products or services with your target audience.
- Fill a job position at your hospital or facility.
Our nurses have buying power! Neuroscience nurses frequently recommend products to patients or are involved in the purchase of products for their facility. The AANN Annual Educational Meeting is where you need to be!