Spirit of Neuroscience Nursing Photo Contest
Each year AANN hosts a photo contest to which neuroscience nurses are invited to submit pictures of colleagues, patients, and families.
2022 Spirit of Neuroscience Nursing Photo Contest Criteria
Capture pictures of your colleagues, patients, and families to submit to the AANN Spirit of Neuroscience Nursing photo contest. Your photo will be displayed on AANN's Facebook page during AANN's Annual Educational Conference where members and attendees will vote for their favorite images. The member whose photo receives the most votes will win a complimentary conference registration to the 2023 AANN Annual Educational Conference in Orlando, FL.
- Photo should convey the spirit of neuroscience nursing.
- Submissions should be in electronic (JPEG, TIF, GIF) format.
- A short description of no more than 50 words (including all photo subjects' names and genders) must accompany each photo submission.
- A signed permission from each person (patient, family, or nurse) in each photo must accompany the submission.
- All submissions become property of AANN and will be widely shared throughout AANN media, including AANN Neuroscience News.
- One submission per person
- Send all submissions to email@example.com by Friday, February 25, 2022.
2021 Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations to Andrea Stoll for submitting the winning photo, “Superman Ray.” Marvin has won a free registration to the 2022 Annual Conference in Phoenix, AZ.
Photo Caption: “This is, Ray Wene, M who was diagnosed with GBM at age 45. His shirt really says it all. He was superman. He fought as hard as he could he had 2 craniotomies and radiation and chemo before he succumbed to death. He touched a tremendous amount of people. He was a true Ray of Hope.”
*Consent for taking, publication, and use of this photograph is on file.