Register for AANN Amplify
Groups of 5 or more save 10%
Help your institution take advantage of the caliber of education available at the Stroke Conference. Groups of 5 or more save 10% on the registration fee.
Learn more about group registration discounts.
Ways to Register
Register by phone
847.375.4733 or 888.557.2266, Mon-Fri, 8 am–6 pm CT
Register by mail
Print, complete the registration form, and mail it to
PO Box 3781
Oak Brook, IL 60522
Register by fax
Print, complete the registration form, and fax to 847.375.6430
Register now for one of our bundles
Register for the symposium or register for a bundle that includes recordings from the 2023 Stroke Conference to earn an additional 5 CE contact hours.
The recordings in this bundle include:
- Defining the Stroke Coordinator Role in a Regional Stroke Program (1 CE contact hour)
- From Silos to Collaborative Working Relationships With EMS and Emergency Department (1 CE contact hour)
- Innovating "Just-in-Time" Tools for Stroke Nursing Care (1 CE contact hour)
- The FUNdamentals of an Engaging Classroom (1 CE contact hour)
- When "Call Me Maybe” Means a Little More: Operationalizing the Patient Discharge Call Process (1 CE contact hour)
Upcoming SCRN Exam Windows
Exam Window: February 1-29, 2024
Register by: January 11, 2024
Learn more and apply for the exam at ABNNcertification.org.
All cancellations must be made in writing.
A $100 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations postmarked on or before Wednesday, October 11, 2023. No refunds will be made under any circumstances on cancellations postmarked after Wednesday, October 11, 2023. AANN reserves the right to substitute faculty or to cancel or reschedule sessions because of low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. If AANN must cancel the entire conference, registrants will receive a full credit or refund of their paid registration fee.