AANN heard your call for more stroke education and virtual education opportunities. This fall, AANN will present the AANN Amplify: Virtual Stroke Symposium. Attend the virtual symposium to hear from stroke content experts. The symposium will be moderated by Cynthia Bautista PhD RN CNRN SCRN CCNS ACNS-BC FNCS FCNS.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn up to 4 CE contact hours. More information like session topics and speakers will be coming soon.
Register for the symposium or register for a bundle that includes recordings from the 2023 Stroke Conference to earn an additional 5 CE contact hours.
The recordings in this bundle include:
- Defining the Stroke Coordinator Role in a Regional Stroke Program (1 CE contact hour)
- From Silos to Collaborative Working Relationships With EMS and Emergency Department (1 CE contact hour)
- Innovating "Just-in-Time" Tools for Stroke Nursing Care (1 CE contact hour)
- The FUNdamentals of an Engaging Classroom (1 CE contact hour)
- When "Call Me Maybe” Means a Little More: Operationalizing the Patient Discharge Call Process (1 CE contact hour)
Get relevant stroke nursing education for you and your team and take advantage of the group registration discount! Groups of 5 or more save 10% off the member registration rate (excludes bundle with Stroke Conference recordings).
Thank you to NeurOptics for their generous support of AANN Amplify. Don't miss their sponsor session from 2:30–2:45 pm CT.