2021 Virtual Stroke Conference
Get relevant stroke nursing education for you and your team.
The 7th American Association of Neuroscience Nurses (AANN) Advances in Stroke Care Conference will bring you more stroke education than ever before! You will not want to miss this event! The virtual conference will be held Thursday, August 5 – Saturday, August 7, 2021.
Earn up to 30 CE* with robust and virtual stroke education!
If you are involved in the care of stroke patients—whether you are an advanced practice nurse, a stroke coordinator or administrator, a critical care neuroscience nurse, a nurse new to stroke care, or someone preparing for the Stroke Certified Registered Nurse (SCRN) examination—this conference will help you achieve your educational goals. The Stroke Conference will cover topics such as quality, program management, clinical practice, and much more. Register today so you don't miss the opportunity to hear from dynamic speakers and earn CE!
*Includes two preconference sessions
Stay After the Stroke Conference for the Virtual Research Symposium
Saturday, August 7–Sunday, August 8, 2021
Additional $150 fee applies
The International Neuroscience Nursing Research Symposium (INNRS) addresses neuroscience nursing research across the continuum of scientific inquiry: bench/basic research, translation research, planned clinical trials, works in progress, and completed studies. In this fast-paced meeting you will hear from over 30 world leaders in neuroscience nursing research. If you conduct, carry-out, or care for patients in, neuroscience research studies, you will be engaged and inspired by attending this conference. Earn CE! Learn more and register for the Research Symposium.
Group Registration: Groups of 5 or more save 20%
In order to help your institution take advantage of the caliber of education available to your staff at the Stroke Conference, special group registration discounts and promotions are available. Groups of 5 or more save 20% on the registration fee and pay only $300 per person.
The Premier Conference for Stroke Nursing Education
By attending the Stroke Conference you can
- earn up to 30 continuing education contact hours (includes two preconference sessions)
- listen to captivating featured speakers
- attend educational sessions directed at your interest and level of practice
- connect with exhibitors to learn about new products and programs
What your stroke nursing peers had to say about the stroke conference:
- This conference was very informative and provided a lot of feedback on how to work through barriers that we have faced.
- I really enjoyed this conference. The speakers and content were excellent.
- Another fantastic conference. This is by far one of the best conferences around. If I have to choose which conference to attend on an annual basis this is the one that I choose each and every year!
- The meeting was very informative and has helped encourage me to learn more and perform at a higher level.
- Recognize the essential nursing skills for the care and management of stroke patients throughout the continuum of care.
- Describe the current guidelines directing stroke treatment options, criteria for treatment, and risks and benefits of treatment.
- Discuss stroke risk factors, primary and secondary prevention strategies, etiology of stroke and diagnostic testing available for patients in both the hospital and community setting.
- Discuss the different pathologies of cerebrovascular disease that are a risk and etiology of stroke in the adult population.
- Describe the different roles of the multidisciplinary team across the continuum that cares for the stroke patient population and discuss the influence each has on stroke patient outcomes.
Exhibit at AANN's Advances in Stroke Care Conference
Learn more about exhibiting at the Stroke Conference