Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider Educational Conference (Neuro-APP): Advanced Care for Neuroscience Patients
Earn up to 20 CE contact hours!
(includes pre-conference workshop)
Advanced Care for Neuroscience Patients
Wednesday, January 5-Saturday, January 8, 2022
Attend the Neuro-APP Conference where you can
- earn up to 20 CE contact hours, including pharmacology contact hours, without the expense and hassle of travel
- hear presentations from captivating speakers
- connect with exhibitors to learn about new products and programs
- attend special events like the exhibitor sessions, Non-CE Symposium, and Non-CE Product Theater
Get advanced practice nursing education for you and your team.
- Examine emerging guidelines and treatment modalities for a variety of neuroscience conditions that affect adult and pediatric populations
- Determine diagnostic testing strategies and therapies and their application into clinical practice
- Apply pharmacologic interventions to bedside clinical practice
- Create opportunities for professional networking among Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider
- Establish a dynamic learning forum to inspire professional development
- Describe techniques to facilitate communication with patients, families, and colleagues
Group Registration Discount
When you register a group of 5 or more from the same facility, the base registration fee is discounted by 20%. Learn how to register a group.
Enhancing Advanced Practice Provider’s neuroscience knowledge through interactive sessions with national experts.
The AANN Neuroscience Advance Practice Provider Conference will aim to enhance Advanced Practice Providers’ neuroscience knowledge through interactive sessions with national experts. Focused sessions in inpatient and outpatient care, pediatrics, and professional development. In addition to invaluable networking opportunities and pharmacology hours, this conference offers:
- A session on advanced anatomy, physiology, and neuroassessment
- A hands-on session for suturing
- Discussion on complex cases
- Neurodegenerative disease
- Professional development
Conference Planning Committee
- Twyila Lay, MSN ANP-BC ACNP-BC CNRN
- Erin Conahan, MSN RN ACNS-BC CNRN SCRN PHRN
- Misti Tuppeny, MSN APRN-CNS CCRN CNRN CCNS
- Sandi Brettler, MSN RN CNRN
- Chen-Chen Lee, MSN ARNP-CNS RN-BC ACNS CNRN SCRN
Exhibit at the Neuro-APP Conference
Learn more about exhibiting at at the Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider Educational Conference.