Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider Educational Conference (Neuro-APP): Advanced Care for Neuroscience Patients
Earn up to 15 CE contact hours!
(includes pre-conference workshop)
Join us in-person in Long Beach, CA to earn up to 15 CE contact hours. Save $100 when you register before the Wednesday, December 14, 2022 early bird deadline.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and the health and well-being of our conference attendees is our top priority. All in-person attendees will be asked to review and agree to the Attendee Commitment to Safety Agreement and Waiver during the registration process.
Submit an Abstract by August 31st
Attend the Neuro-APP Conference where you can
- earn up to 15 CE contact hours, including pharmacology contact hours
- hear presentations from captivating speakers
- access recorded sessions after the live conference
- connect with exhibitors to learn about new products and programs
- attend special events like the exhibitor sessions or pre-conference sessions
Get advanced practice nursing education for you and your team.
- Examine emerging guidelines and treatment modalities for a variety of neuroscience conditions that affect adult and pediatric populations
- Determine diagnostic testing strategies and therapies and their application into clinical practice
- Apply pharmacologic interventions to bedside clinical practice
- Create opportunities for professional networking among Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider
- Establish a dynamic learning forum to inspire professional development
- Describe techniques to facilitate communication with patients, families, and colleagues
Group Registration Discount
When you register a group of 5 or more from the same facility, the base registration fee is discounted by 20%. Learn how to register a group.
Enhancing Advanced Practice Provider’s neuroscience knowledge through interactive sessions with national experts.
The conference will feature focused sessions in inpatient and outpatient care, adults and pediatrics, and professional development. In addition to invaluable networking opportunities and pharmacology hours, this conference offers:
- Advanced anatomy and assessment session
- Pre-conference sessions
- Opportunities to discuss complex cases
- Neurodegenerative disease
- Professional development
- Neuromuscular movement disorders
Conference Planning Committee
- Erin Conahan, MSN RN ACNS-BC CNRN SCRN PHRN- Chair
- Twyila Lay, MSN ANP-BC ACNP-BC CNRN- Past Chair
- Katherine Archer, MSN APRN FNP-C CNRN
- Sandi Brettler, MSN RN CNRN
- Kimberly Heckman, MSN SCRN FNP CNP
- Melinda Sloan, MSN RN CNS ACNP-BC CNRN
- Wendy Miller, PhD RN CNS CCRN FAAN FAES- Board Liaison
Exhibit at the Neuro-APP Conference
Learn more about exhibiting at at the Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider Educational Conference.