Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider Educational Symposium (Neuro-APP): Advanced Care for Neuroscience Patients
Earn up to 7 CE contact hours!
Join us in-person in Salt Lake City, UT to earn up to 7 CE contact hours.
Attend the Neuro-APP Symposium where you can
- earn up to 7 CE contact hours, including pharmacology contact hours
- hear presentations from captivating speakers
- connect with exhibitors to learn about new products and programs
- attend special events like the exhibitor sessions
- network with other advanced practice providers
Stay after the Neuro-APP Symposium for the Neuroscience Nursing Annual Conference, also at the Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City, for even more neuroscience nursing education from Sunday, March 17-Tuesday, March 19, 2024!
Get advanced practice nursing education for you and your team.
- Examine emerging guidelines and treatment modalities for a variety of neuroscience conditions that affect adult and pediatric populations
- Determine diagnostic testing strategies and therapies and their application into clinical practice
- Apply pharmacologic interventions to bedside clinical practice
- Create opportunities for professional networking among Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider
- Establish a dynamic learning forum to inspire professional development
- Describe techniques to facilitate communication with patients, families, and colleagues
- Discuss complex cases
Group Registration Discount
When you register a group of 5 or more from the same facility, the base registration fee is discounted by 10%. Learn how to register a group.
- Neurodegenerative disease
- Professional development
- Neuromuscular movement disorders
Conference Planning Committee
- Erin Conahan, MSN RN ACNS-BC CNRN SCRN PHRN- Chair
- Twyila Lay, MSN ANP-BC ACNP-BC CNRN- Past Chair
- Katherine Archer, MSN APRN FNP-C CNRN
- Sandi Brettler, MSN RN CNRN
- Kimberly Heckmann, MSN SCRN FNP CNP
- Melinda Sloan, MSN RN CNS ACNP-BC CNRN
- Wendy Miller, PhD RN CNS CCRN FAAN FAES- Board Liaison
There are no relevant conflicts of interest to disclose.
Exhibit at the Neuro-APP Symposium
Learn more about exhibiting at at the Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider Educational Symposium.