Registration for the Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider Educational Conference
Registration is open! This will be a hybrid event you can attend in San Diego OR online!
Before December 8, 2021
|After December 8, 2021|
Join AANN for only $125 and save on registration to this meeting, other AANN events, educational products, and more!
Discounted Facility Pricing
When you register a group of 5 or more from the same facility, the member registration fee is discounted by 20%.
Please see the following steps to register your group.
- Each registrant must be listed on the group registration form. Each registrant must also complete their own individual registration form for the Neuro-APP Conference to select the individual sessions they would like to attend.
- Groups of 5 or more from the same facility will receive 20% off the cost of registration at the membership rate.
- Email the completed group registration form and the individual registration forms together to email@example.com or fax it to 847-375-6430.
- Payment can be made by check payable to AANN at PO Box 3781, Oakbrook, IL 60522 or by credit card by calling Member Services at 847.375.4733 or 888.557.2266.
- Once payment is received, all users will receive a confirmation email for their conference registration.
Group registrations are due to the AANN national office no later than 14 days before the first day of the conference.
Ways to Register
Register by phone
847.375.4733 or 888.557.2266, Mon-Fri, 8 am–6 pm CT
Register by mail
Print, complete the registration form, and mail to
PO Box 3781
Oak Brook, IL 60522
Register by fax
Print, complete the registration form, and fax to 847.375.6430
The health and well-being of our conference attendees is our top priority. At this time, the Neuro-APP Conference will be held as a hybrid event that can be attended in-person in San Diego or virtually. AANN is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and this page will be regularly updated with more information. Some precautions that may be in place to ensure a safe conference experience for everyone may include mandating masks, social distancing, heightened sanitization of the meeting space, and more. Adherence to these precautions will be required for in-person attendance.
All in-person attendees will be asked to review and agree to the Attendee Commitment to Safety Agreement and Waiver during the registration process.
All cancellations must be made in writing. A $100 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations postmarked on or before Wednesday, December 22, 2021. No refunds will be made under any circumstances for cancellations postmarked after Wednesday, December 22, 2021. AANN reserves the right to substitute faculty, cancel or reschedule sessions, or hold sessions virtually because of low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. If AANN must cancel the entire meeting, registrants will receive a full credit or refund of their paid registration fee. No refunds can be made for lodging, airfare, or any other expenses related to attending the conference.