Register for the Nursing Leadership Symposium
Registration is open!
Groups of 5 or more save 20%
Help your institution take advantage of the caliber of education available at the Nursing Leadership Symposium. Groups of 5 or more save 20% off the member registration fee and pay only $200 per person.
Please see the following steps to register your group.
- Each registrant must be listed on the group registration form. Each registrant must also complete their own individual registration form for the Nursing Leadership Symposium to select the individual sessions they would like to attend.
- Groups of 5 or more from the same facility will receive 20% off the cost of registration at the membership rate.
- Email the completed group registration form and the individual registration forms together to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 847-375-6430.
- Payment can be made by check payable to AANN at PO Box 3781, Oakbrook, IL 60522 or by credit card by calling Member Services at 847.375.4733 or 888.557.2266.
- Once payment is received, all users will receive a confirmation email for their conference registration.
Group registrations are due to the AANN national office no later than 14 days before the first day of the conference.
Ways to Register
Register by phone
847.375.4733 or 888.557.2266, Mon-Fri, 8 am–6 pm CT
Register by mail
Print, complete the registration form, and mail it to
PO Box 3781
Oak Brook, IL 60522
Register by fax
Print, complete the registration form, and fax to 847.375.6430
The health and well-being of our attendees is our top priority. At this time, the Nursing Leadership Symposium will be held in-person with no virtual component. AANN is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and this page will be regularly updated with more information. Some precautions that may be in place to ensure a safe symposium experience for everyone may include mandating masks, social distancing, heightened sanitization of the meeting space, and more. Adherence to these precautions will be required for in-person attendance.
All attendees will be asked to review and agree to the Attendee Commitment to Safety Agreement and Waiver during the registration process.
All cancellations must be made in writing.
A $100 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations postmarked on or before Wednesday, December 22, 2021. No refunds will be made under any circumstances on cancellations postmarked after Wednesday, December 22, 2021.
AANN reserves the right to substitute faculty or to cancel or reschedule sessions because of low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. If AANN must cancel the entire meeting, registrants will receive a full credit or refund of their paid registration fee. No refunds can be made for lodging, airfare, or any other expenses related to attending the conference. If AANN must move the conference from an in-person event to a virtual meeting, registrants will have the option to request a full refund or transfer their registration to the virtual meeting.
Wednesday, January 5 - Saturday, January 8, 2022
Additional fee applies
Earn up to 20 CE (includes workshops) at the Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider Educational Conference (Neuro-APP)! The purpose of the Conference is to provide nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistants, and other advanced practice providers with education that fills knowledge and skill gaps and addresses new advances in care delivery specific to neuroscience practice. This is an ideal educational meeting to build basic knowledge for advanced practice providers new to the field and those experienced in neuroscience patient care. Learn more and register for Neuro-APP.